Henry Water Heater Specifications
The Henry dual fuel is a gas and 240v AC storage water heater designed for use in touring caravans, motorhomes and any other application where hot water is required whilst on the move.
Designed along similar principles as the Carver Cascade, the Henry has take the best from the Cascade design and added features such as improved electronics and a 950w heating element to improve warm-up speed.
- Installed through the wall of the caravan so that only the flue is visible from the outside, overcoming the problem of freezing pipes in winter.
- Fuel source, LP gas, butane or propane, 230v AC, and 12v DC supply to the control system.
- Slim shape, fits in narrow spaces.
- Fast drain down facility
- Both power sources can be used together to reduce warm-up time
- Capacity 9 litres
- Water supply 1.4 bar maximum, to a male nozzle to accept 12mm bore reinforced or semi-rigid hose
- Weight empty 5.68 kg maximum
- Temperature 72c Maximum.
- Insulation heat loss, 3c per hour.
- Gas feed pipe 8mm O/D
- Gas Pressure Butane 28mbar, Propane 37mbar, Butane/Propane 30mbar**
- Gas consumption 1.2kw when firing
- Mains supply 230v AC, Consumption 4.0 amps (950w)
- Warm up time (Gas) 55-60c after 23 minutes
- Warm up time (AC) 55-60c after 38 minutes
- Warm up time (Gas & AC) 55-60c after 15 minutes